Tuesday, April 24, 2007

worLd peace and profits

Q: Dear Dr. Sadie,

OK, this is really, really important. What can I do to achieve word peace in our time while still making a huge profit from it?
Peace be to you,
- George


A: George, I presume you mean "World" peace though you wrote "word" peace. Can you write back and clarify? If you mean "word" peace, I probably can't help you. If you mean "World" peace, the answer is to simple: invent technology that causes people to drop into a happy nap everytime they pick up a firearm or other weapon. This will lead to world peace. Then, whenever someone gets frustrated that they can't get angry without napping, offer to sell them a napping mat with spikes to put under the feet of their enemies. It's so simple that I can't believe no one else has thought of it. please include me on the patent.

-DR. Sadie


No comments: