Wednesday, August 29, 2007

RSS in the USA

Q: Dearest Dr Sadie,Also, why does your blog not have an RSS feed? Do you expect me to type in your web address every time? Cos if you think I'm bookmarking you, you're wrong. (That's right, *bookmarking* - I use a Mac and I'm proud).
-Jon from England

A: Dear Jon, are you sure you're from England? Because you're message reads like #*^& Ancient Greek! RSS Feed? Bookmarking? Blog? Are you speaking on tongues? The last time I was this confused, I was on a date with a general turned president whose name rhymes with Blight Meisenhower and he had a few hot toddies and confessed he liked to dress up like a girl. In the future, please confine your cards and letters to jargon I can understand you #*^&! Also, thanks for visiting the site. You sound very nice.
-DR. Sadie


No comments: